Traveling has taught me a few things. This blog will be ever changing as my travels continue.
1) More Americans need to travel
2) Anyone who had a relationship when they started traveling probably doesn’t have one now
3) Girls are horrendous humans to be in a dorm with in terms of cleanliness
4) Sleep whenever possible
5) Drama is the same everywhere
6) Strangers are some of the best friends
7) The real friends at home are always there
8) Certain bugs suck
9) I’m a lot like a mother to many of the young kids (18-22)
10) The Americans I have met while traveling have fed into so much of the stereotype of why people dislike Americans, that it makes me a bit sad to say where I’m from.
11) I can almost distinguish a Sydney accent from a Melbourne accent
12) Englishmen are actual gentleman
13) People who travel with friends rarely stay friends with them while traveling