My last mini around the world trip was pretty random. 82 days. 27 cities. 9 countries. 15 flights. 10 different airlines. 12 books. 5 buses. 4 ferries. 2 trains. 1 Blabla! I am exhausted just thinking about it.
I picked up books as I went along and left them wherever I finished them. Some I really liked and others I wasn’t such a fan of. But when I start a book I have to finish them.
1) Second Chance by Jane Green (374)
2) Love Junkie A Memoir by Rachel Resnick (245)
3) Break In by Dick Francis (371)
4) Inferno by Dan Brown (618)
5) Mary Mary by James Patterson (435)
6) One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell (433)
7) The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz (468)
8) Sahara by Clive Cussler (655)
9) Typhoon by Robin White (432)
10) The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (670)
11) Life Swap by Jane Green (464)
12) Dark Summer by Iris Johansen (376)
I have started to feel like an expert on airlines. I am not loyal to anyone but loyal to cheap airfare! Skyscanner is my go to to find the cheapest flight to wherever I am going. Sometimes I’m not even sure where I am going and the airfare decides it for me. Those are some of my favorite trips. If you ever want to know about any of these airlines, just ask!
JetBlue, VivaColombia, Avianca, AeroGal, RyanAir, Aegean Air, Easy Jet, Singapore Airlines, IcelandAir and Virgin America. I have been on quite a few others but not on this last trip.
I start my trip with a few destinations in mind but they never go as planned and that is the best part of the epic adventure! More extended travel will come summer 2016 and in the meantime I will try to get some mini trips in!